Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Pies


I just baked my pies and here they are !
Pecan pie using THIS recipe.



Apple Pie Using THIS recipe.

It is a Granny Smith deep dish apple pie...quite tall....


with an apple placed in the middle....sprinkled with brown sugar....


....and because it looked sort of naked....I cut some leaves out of some extra pie crust dough that I had.....and I sprinkled some cinnamon on some of the leaves for contrast.



2 of the leaves fell !!!...oh no !!!



...but the apple decor piece browned up nicely


...and the other leaves seem to still hold on to the pie really well....for now




I've been listening to this....




3 comments:

  1. Both look amazing!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cum pot sa arate placintele astea ale tale, nu-mi mai iau ochii de la ele, mai ales de la prima...super ti-a iesit!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sa le incerci cand ai ocazia...au fost destul de bune.

    ReplyDelete