Saturday, November 14, 2009

New magazine and a bunch of recipes for you !


There is this amazing magazine I spotted for a while and I recently purchased it and here I am sharing it with you.
Hope you will all enjoy it as much as I do and hopefully you will even go ahead and try a few recipes out of it, now will all the holidays coming.
It is a little expensive, but if you don't buy one every day I guess it is okay.


What made me pick it up off the shelf and look in it was the name.
Then after I flipped a few pages I came across a picture (this one)


that caught my eye and made me think of it for a few days in a row. Naturally, I HAD to have the magazine.
I'll start with the pictures for the meat dishes.
Please click on the pictures so you can see them in real size and be able to read the recipe.

Glazed Roasted Turkey



Turkey Cubano Sandwich


Pork Wellingtons (Individual servings)


I can't wait to try this one recipe myself !

I will resume the post of tonight to these pictures and recipes and will post more and different ones tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. wow oh wow... i love the idea of this.. gonna make this soon.

    thanks for this

    ReplyDelete