Saturday, November 21, 2009

Corn Dogs



I have made CORN DOGS, BAKED, in the past and you can read about that HERE.
Using the same dough and the same ingredients, but apparently too few hot dog links for too much dough, I ended up with these.
Moral of the story? Use less dough and they will not end up so bulky.
They were good, the meat inside was insulated well and it came out being juicy and yummy.
I'll make these again, but with a thinner cover.
Here are a few pictures of the process.


I have 5 pieces here, but I should have had 8 really.

You spread it enough to cover the hot dog link.

Now you start covering the meat.


Using your fingers, you bring the 2 sides of dough together....


Then you pinch to seal.



You then glaze the corn dogs with egg yolk.

This is how they look baked.

They sort of cracked when baking.

No comments:

Post a Comment