Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Grilled Pork and Beef Steak Sandwiches (drooling)





I happen to live PORK, of all meats out there. And it just so happens I love cheese, and homemade bread. And what do all these come together into ? A sandwich !
I grilled the sandwich so that the cheese would melt and seal the meat to the bread. Just delicious !
What I used was:
2 slices of boneless pork
salt
pepper
cooking oil, to spray the pan and the meat
Provolone cheese, 4 slices
French bread, medium size slices
Heat the non stick medium size skillet on medium-high heat for 1 minute, spray some oil and place the meat in.
Spray the pork and sprinbkle kosher salt and pepper and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
Flip the meat and repeat.
Remove from skillet and form the sandwich, then grill it (I have a George Foreman Grill) so that the cheese can melt and the bread can toast a bit.
I also tried with beef. The meat is a bit tough, but still delicious.
Enjoy !

No comments:

Post a Comment