Monday, October 19, 2009

Congratulations - Nicole and Ryan !!




We had a wedding this Saturday in the family - my stepdaughter married her high-school and college boyfriend and they were not only looking so good together, but were also very happy.

And here is the bride with me and her step sister (my second step-daughter).



My husband was really nervous and I guess you can see it in the picture below.



The chapel was wonderful,


cake really delicious and the groom's cake was a chocolate cake shaped and decorated like a beer mug.

I really liked the decorations on the tables.


The bride's maids were carrying yellow flowers and the bride had a beautiful dark amber, almost red bouquet.

The bride ready to walk down the isle.

The bride with her bride's maids.


The picture of them holding hands like that has to be one of my fav ones.

And she had the cutest red shoes ever !!!


She did not not have a veil, but wore a beautiful piece of pearls hair jewelry.


All the bride's maids wore gold shoes and had matching necklaces and earrings.



Here is the groom with his mother.


The bride with her mom (Amy is in the back).


Me in between my mother and father -in-law.


Here is the priest with the farther of the bride (my husband).


Here is my brother-in-law with his wife and their 2 handsome boys.



4 comments:

  1. Felicitari si casa de piatra !
    Sa dea Domnul sa aibe o casnicie lunga si fericita !
    Ti-am pregatit un premiu pe blogul meu.
    Cu drag, Narnia !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Multumesc pt urari si pt premiu !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the newlyweds!
    You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Judith. Are you feeling better now ? Backwise...

    ReplyDelete