Saturday, June 20, 2009

Now Cherry and Cinnamon Rolls






While I did not cook these in the same day (same recipe though), I thought I would post them in a sequence so that you can see the difference easier.
Half the recipe had a can of cherry pie filling thickened with 2 teaspoons of starch and microwaved for about 5 minutes, with pauses for stirring - and the other half had just butter, cinnamon and sugar as filling.
I know Jeff likes the cinnamon a lot.
So I had 1 sheet full of cinnamon rolls, and he had his.

3 comments:

  1. Have you tried using real Cinnamon in your recipe.Real Cinnamon is coumarin safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, mine have real cinnamon, but why do you ask ? Is there a cinnamon substitute?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look Pat, I have found this, and I had no idea they sell substitutions. Outrageous !
    http://www.ceylon-cinnamon.com/Identify-Cinnamon.htm

    ReplyDelete