Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chicken Marsala



Because I always like to try new dishes and learn about new techniques, I thought it was now time for a Chicken Marsala recipe.
And here it is to be shared with you all....and HERE is where I got the inspiration from.
Unlike the original inspiration source, I used regular mushrooms, some red onion and also added some Panko bread crumbs to the flour before dredging the meat in it.
Also I chose to place everything on a bed of vermicelli pasta, which is exactly like the Angel Hair Pasta, a thinner variety of spaghetti.
Dessert was yogurt, strawberry flavor.



As a change of subject, my little sister got married to her college sweetheart Saturday, September the 25th 2010 and here are some pictures.
Enjoy !
















2 comments:

  1. Hi Kat...
    Your Chicken Marsala looks delish.
    Best wishes to your sister too.

    Rainey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, this meal looks yummy

    ReplyDelete