Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Grilled Pork Skewers and Corn on the Cob


I am not an expert in outdoors grilling, but I am slowly learning.
For this recipe, I just put together skewers with veggies (onion,


grape tomatoes


and bell pepper


) and pieces of pork loin


and also grilled 1 piece of corn on the cob,

Here they are:

The seasoning I used is the Chicago Steak Seasoning.


then removed it with a knife


and used it the next day in a salad.


I cooked on a Weber grill.
I just lit 40 charcoal briquettes, let the flames go out and the coal develop a light ash coating, and placed the skewers on the grill.
Covered with the lid, opened the vents and let it cook for 10 minutes, then turned on the other side and cooked for 10 more minutes.


I also sprayed some Pam oil right after turning on the other side.


Delicious !


I always take them off of the bamboo skewers.

1 comment: