Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Charm of Bought Cookies




I have said it before and I will say it again : there are certain cookies that you could never make at home, especially when they those people have been making them for a million years - it seems like - and they keep the recipe such a sacred secret.
Not to mention the "secret" ingredients that are listed on the label which you could never have at home.......you know what I'm talking about.....those hard to pronounce words....additives, coloring factors, flavorings etc.
Come to think of it, I don't even want to have the possibility to buy them anywhere.
Well, anyhow, healthy or not, Some cookies are just to die for !
So soft, so velvety, so moist and so inviting.
Here are 2 of my fav bought ones : Lofthouse Cookies and Quizno's Double Chocolate (extralarge) cookie.

No comments:

Post a Comment